The Lodge at Schooley's Mountain County Park
The Lodge at Schooley's Mountain County Park in an Adirondack Lodge in a wooded area with a porch overlooking lake. The Lodge which is open all year round is rentable for weddings, family reunions, birthday parties, and other private events.
For more information or to reserve The Lodge, please fill out the Indoor/Outdoor Reservation Availability Request form and someone from the Reservation Office will contact you. Requests will be handled in the order that they are received and by date requested.
Bookings for the Lodge must be made at least 4 weeks prior to the event date.
Room maximum capacities (ROOM SET UP IS SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY THE COUNTY FIRE MARSHAL)
- 96 people with tables and chairs and a small dance floor
- 120 people with tables and chairs
- 256 people with chairs only
- 360 people standing room only
Tables and chairs provided (for indoor use only)
- 15 –60” (5’) round tables- seat 8 per table
- 10 rectangular 6’ by 30” tables
- 3 cocktail 30" tables
- 120 white folding “wedding” chairs
Gas fireplace, by request only
Air conditioning, by request only
Restrooms (men's room, women's room, unisex ADA restroom)
Kitchen contains a warming oven, refrigerator, and sink